2018 Boston Walk for Apraxia
Every Child Deserves A Voice
Walk begins at: 10am
While the event is over, your opportunity to give is not! Donations will be accepted through the end of the year.
Venue: Braintree High School
Location: 128 Town Street
Braintree, MA 02184
2 - Danimal's Army ($3,305.00)
3 - Matthew's Smile Squad ($2,770.00)
4 - Aiden's Avengers ($1,790.00)
5 - Caleb's Word Warriors ($1,415.00)
6 - Zoe's Voice ($1,362.50)
7 - Team Ty ($1,310.50)
8 - Team Happy Harper ($1,050.00)
9 - Paul's Pals ($802.50)
10 - Matthew's Superheroes ($782.50)
Adult Registration: $25.00
Student Registration (Age 18 and up): $17.00
Child Registration (Under 18): $12.00
Transportation and Parking:
• There is a large parking lot available when you pull into the high school. Look for the track and football field. The walk will be held on the track.
- Please note, NO dogs are allowed at the event due to local regulations.
- Registration/check-in tables will be located directly next to the track.
- Don't forget your cash/checks as there will be a silent auction with some amazing items that have been donated (including Red Sox Tickets, Bose Bluetooth Speakers, and a Razor Scooter)-- not to mention our kids token raffle with a variety of smaller prizes! All proceeds benefit Apraxia Kids!
Food and Drink:
- Morning pastries (courtesy of Panera) and munchkins and coffee (courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts) will be available.
- Please be aware that it is “bring your own lunch.” There will only be light snacks available (including fresh popped popcorn).
- There will be water available in jugs/coolers, so please bring your own water bottles from home to fill up!