2018 Denver Walk for Apraxia
Every Child Deserves A Voice
Ceremony at: 10:30am
Walk begins at: 11am
While the event is over, your opportunity to give is not! Donations will be accepted through the end of the year.
Venue: Robert F. Clement Park
Location: 7306 W. Bowles Ave
Littleton, CO 80123
2 - Kim Cotton ($720.00)
3 - Cammie Vodicka ($715.00)
4 - michael hammon jahn ($500.00)
5 - Hadley Timmerman ($432.50)
6 - Susan Keesen ($365.00)
7 - Jennifer Anderson-Ehrlich ($315.00)
8 - Christina Shin ($265.00)
9 - Ireland Bennett ($260.00)
10 - justin Lelah ($250.00)
2 - Team Bo-dozer ($2,477.00)
3 - Team Speechosaurus Rex ($2,272.50)
4 - Team Liam ($1,827.75)
5 - Team Super Sebastian ($1,786.18)
6 - Kellan ($1,753.00)
7 - Yeah Baby! ($1,550.00)
8 - Dalton's Gang ($1,458.00)
9 - Team Mason & Gavin ($1,393.50)
10 - Team Layna ($1,380.00)
Adult Registration: $25.00
Student Registration (Age 18 and up): $17.00
Child Registration (Under 18): $12.00
Transportation and Parking:
- Parking is available near Shelters 4,5,6 (West Parking Lot)
- Check-in begins at 9AM.
- Character visits will be available for photo opportunities and will be singing on stage.
- A DJ will be spinning fun, kid friendly music.
- The firetruck will be on-site between 9:30-10:30AM.
- Face painters will be on site offering free face painting to all the apraxia stars and their supporters.
- Clowns will be offering balloon twisting and there will be various stations for activities that are fun for kids including a parachute and bubble station.
- You don't want to miss it! It's fun for the entire family!
Food and Drink:
- Kona Ice will be on-site the day of the Walk
- Bagels and coffee will be provided in the morning.
- Pizza will be provided after the Walk on a first come first serve basis.
- Bottled water will also be available.