2018 Jacksonville Walk for Apraxia
Every Child Deserves A Voice
Ceremony begins: 10am
Walk begins at: 10:30am
While the event is over, your opportunity to give is not! Donations will be accepted through the end of the year.
Venue: The Bolles School
Location: 7400 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
2 - Charlie's Chargers ($5,122.00)
3 - Grayson's Groupies ($1,800.00)
4 - Curly Bear ($867.50)
5 - Ava's Avengers ($787.00)
6 - Team Izzy Bizzy ($635.00)
7 - Isla Lane ($625.00)
8 - Team Armani ($570.00)
9 - Mia's Best Friends ($518.00)
10 - Alexander the Greatest ($420.00)
Join us on May 27th from 4-9pm at Grub Burger Bar. Click here for the flyer.
- Free parking available on-site
- Public transporatation available nearby
- Follow signs upon arriving at Bolles to the parking area stopping at security to obtain a map outlining the schedule of the day's events.
- Pre-registered walkers can go straight to t-shirt pickup.
- Participants who need to register may do so at the Walk for an increased rate ($25 for adults, $17 for students, $12 for children).
- Coffee provided by The Loving Cup.
- Breakfast sandwiches provided by Maple Street Biscuit Company.
- Donuts provided by Good Dough Donuts
- Lunch will be provided by TacoLu & Al's Pizza
Adult Registration: $20.00
Student Registration (Age 18 and up): $15.00
Child Registration (Under 18): $10.00