2018 DC Walk for Apraxia
Every Child Deserves A Voice
Walk begins at: 10am
While the event is over, your opportunity to give is not! Donations will be accepted through the end of the year.
Venue: Constitution Gardens
Location: 1850 Constitution Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20024
2 - Michael Gerstein ($625.00)
3 - Karma Sawyer ($585.00)
4 - Thomas Borzilleri ($320.00)
5 - Aileen Sweeney ($275.00)
6 - Judith Borzilleri ($270.00)
7 - Kelly Peters ($260.00)
8 - Nancy Carman Carman ($180.00)
9 - Jaime Orlando ($170.00)
10 - Jared Messenger ($160.00)
2 - Ethan's Dream Team ($3,035.00)
3 - Stevie's Sillies ($835.00)
4 - Hunter's Heroes ($750.00)
5 - Team Gerstein ($725.00)
6 - Huxley's Squad ($679.00)
7 - N.E.S.T. ($505.00)
8 - Adam's Kidds ($460.00)
9 - Progressive Speech Therapy ($350.00)
10 - Josie's Crew ($205.00)
Adult Registration: $25.00
Student Registration (Age 18 and up): $17.00
Child Registration (Under 18): $12.00
Transportation and Parking:
- General parking available along Constitution Avenue
- Accessible via Metro (Farragut West/Smithsonian)
Constitution Gardens is a 50 acre park located along Constitution Avenue, NW, situated between the Vietnam Memorial and the WWII Memorial on the National Mall)
- 9:00-10:00AM Check-in, networking, and children’s activities including a DJ playing kid-friendly music, dancing, games, cotton candy, face painting, crafts, character visit, DC mounted police, and more!
- 10:00 Opening ceremony followed by the walk, group photo and continuing activities
- 12:00PM Closing remarks We will have a photographer on site and will post photos after the event!
Our location for this year's Walk!
Food and Drink:
Light snacks and beverages will be available!